Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trinity cases - Dead in the water?

I just got off the phone with the Duval Clerk's office. I spoke with two people, one woman who handled the appeals. We looked up all the case numbers. It looks like all the civil cases are dead in the water.

At the moment, all I have to go by is what I hear from either the press, or the lawyers connected with the cases. I have asked them what the circumstances currently are with the civil cases involving Trinity. Will they be happening? Are they in limbo?Are they dead but we don't want to say so? Haven't received any reply, although I've freely posted just about everything else sent to me not related to Trinity.

If I'm to go by the previous conversations I just had with the Duval Clerk, I'm finding myself forced to say to the victims/survivors, "It was a good fight, but let's wrap it up. The trials aren't going to happen and the best you can do is concentrate on your own recovery."

I've been waiting for practically a year for an answer to the simple question, "What's up with the civil trials?" If I am wrong, you guys know how to correct me. Post a comment or send me an e-mail to info@christianschoolconfidential.com, but I'm tired of waiting for the 'official story'. Any feedback, no matter how negative, is still worth more than silence.

As far as I'm concerned, this whole issue seems to have died with Bob Gray. I think it best we all adopt that attitude as long as silence concerning these cases reigns.

If you wish to do your own research, visit or call:

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/

No comments: