Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sword of the Lord Conference in Walkertown


I decided to break from my on again/off again siesta from this page (until the civil trial kicks in this fall), to mention that the National Sword of the Lord conference is taking place between July 28 to August 1 in Walkertown, North Carolina.

Why do I mention this? No reason except small items of personal significance.

  • I used to subscribe to the Sword of the Lord during the mid 90's when my interest in researching fundamentalism was at an all time high.
  • My personal webpage happens to be walkertown.com.
  • North Carolina is one of the few states that has no statute of limitation laws when it comes to the crime of child molestation.

    This blog will chronicle the upcoming civil trials against Trinity Baptist Church, plus the investigations regarding Camp Tracey in Baker County, Florida. Camp Tracey is not related to Trinity, but one of the counsellors was a student at TCA during my era.
  • No comments: