Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Has the FFF been suspended?

Is this just a cyber-burp? Or, has the FFF been suspended?

I clicked on fundamentalforums.com and got a blank page with this URL: http://server9.urljet.com/suspended.page/

Hmmm, gee, wonder why the FFF would ever get suspended? Well, when you got crazy guys talking about praying for the President's death, others being rather gleeful about the killing of George Tiller, and not one person (it would appear) saying these are bad things, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

We shall see. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed it was not working also. It was on earlier today. (Oct. 6, 2009) Wonder what happen? Baptistboard.com is still working. I guess we will find out sooner or later. Glad you posted this because I thought maybe it was my PC or something.

Mr6 said...

So did I! I'll keep an eye out at Baptist Board, and other related sites, and see if anything is mentioned. Maybe it might pop back on in a few?

Still, 'suspended' in the URL was an ominous read.